1) The applicant must be seeking scholarship for 11th and 12th Science or professional courses after 12th.
2) The student must be a resident of Gujarat state and their College or Professional course College must be located in Gujarat itself.
3) The applicant must pass in all the subjects of the previous class or semester at the time of application for scholarship.
4) Presently no scholarships are granted to students from other states or those studying in Foreign Colleges in other countries.
1) Online form will be available on website every year around the month of November. Details about availability of online forms and eligibility will be available on our website, our Facebook page and other Social Media handles.
2) The last date to apply for scholarship will be displayed on the website. The tentative last date will be in November every year.
The Scholarship amount will depend upon availabilty of funds and number of applications received. The scholarship amount will be deposited in student’s bank account declared in application form.
The disbursement of scholarship among the professional courses are decided by the Trustees of the trust which depends upon current demand of that professional course and the availability of funds.
The required documents to be uploaded at time of application in the online scholarship form are as below
The scholarship disbursement will be done in January of the following year of filling the form.
No only online scholarship form filling can be done. No offline forms will be entertained.